Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Adding Transportation Finance to my schedule

I think I have finally settled on a winter term schedule. I had been signed up for Sustainable Transportation, which sounds interesting, but am tentatively going to do it Winter 2012. I had been reluctant to switch over to Transportation Finance because only 6 people were signed up even though it fits my schedule better and didn't have an overwhelming workload judging from the syllabus. My concern with the small class size would be that the class might get cancelled and that I wouldn't get the social interactions I would get otherwise with more students. The second reason I know isn't great, but hey, it's a fringe benefit of being a student. I decided to look at how my schedule would shake out for my whole 2 years in the program, and it was this exercise that showed me that I would have room in my schedule next year to take Sustainable Transportation. Other courses this term that I would like to take Winter term of next year include Land Use Implementation and Regional Economic Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment