Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ebikes Research Continues

I met this afternoon with Jennifer Dill to go over the small bit of progress that I made over the break on the Ebikes research. She seemed pleased with what I have added, and we are about to shift from me just doing the literature review to interviewing people about their experience with owning/purchasing an Ebike. I have a few odds and ends to take care of prior to our weekly meeting next week on Thursday.

At this point it's starting to feel like I have developed a bit of a rapport with Jennifer. I was incredibly insecure about the lack of progress that I felt that I was making last term, particularly when I was frustrated with school in general. Now that I have a bit better footing, my confidence in what I am contributing has risen. She went ahead and authorized the tuition remission for the extra three credits on top of the nine that I will get no matter what, so I can't be doing all that badly. I like the experience I have gained, and hope that I can make some money this summer on performing hourly work for the Family Activity Study again.

No comments:

Post a Comment